Make Your Skin Care Regimen A Lot More Effective
Because the Derma Roller opens up microchannels to the deeper layers of your skin, this process allows your skin care products to penetrate more deeply into your skin.
Better product absorption means increased effectiveness, so expect to see significant improvements within 60 days.
An Inexpensive Alternative to Micro-Needling Treatments
Micro-needling sessions in fancy spas and skin centers can be very expensive. But with the Derma Roller, you can enjoy the rejuvenating effects of micro-needling in the comfort of your own home - minus the high price tag.
The Derma Roller also comes with interchangeable heads so that you can use it on your body as well to reduce stretch marks, cellulite, and scars. Using a Derma Roller has even shown to improve hair growth on the scalp.
How to Use
1) Sterilize your Derma Roller with isopropyl alcohol spray, and inspect the roller for any bent micro-needles.
2) On freshly cleansed skin, use the smaller micro-needle head and begin on a 1 inch section of your face. Using straight, light, and smooth motions, roll the Derma Roller up and down about 5 times.
3) Lift Derma Roller off the skin, and repeat in diagonal motion in the same area.
4) Lift Derma Roller and move to the next section of your face. Be mindful not to drag the Derma Roller across your skin when moving location or changing direction.
5) Use the larger microneedle head for other areas of your body, like neck and chest.
6) Follow with gentle serum, like the Pure Oxygen Plasma for best results.
Frequency Of Use:
The frequency recommended for the Derma Roller depends on how sensitive your skin is. If you have sensitive skin, using it once a month is enough. For others, you may use it as frequently as once a week. Let your skin be your guide.