I have a question about...
1) Sterilize your Derma Roller with isopropyl alcohol spray, and inspect the Roller Heads for any bent micro-needles.
2) On freshly cleansed skin, use the smaller micro-needle Head and begin on a 1 inch section of your face. Using straight, light, and smooth motions, roll the Derma Roller up and down about 5 times.
3) Lift Derma Roller off the skin, and repeat in diagonal motion in the same area.
4) Lift Derma Roller and move to the next section of your face. Be mindful not to drag the Derma Roller across your skin when moving location or changing direction.
5) Use the larger microneedle head for other areas of your body, like neck and chest.
6) Follow with gentle serum, like the Pure Oxygen Plasma for best results.
We always recommend doing a patch test before starting any new skin care regimen. For best results, always listen to your skin.
For video demonstration please CLICK HERE.
We recommend avoiding the eyes area because the skin is very delicate. You may notice your skin will start to get red, but there should be no bleeding. Apply gentle but firm pressure while using it.
The Derma Roller we recommend has .75 mm needles for the face and 1 mm needles for the larger body roller. You don’t want the needles to be longer than 1 mm for the facial area as it is not necessary, more painful, and may cause bleeding or damage. The skin on the body is thicker and the 1 mm works well for body areas.
We have found the best way to clean the Derma Roller is to spray rubbing alcohol over the head when you are finished with each use. After you have cleaned the Derma Roller make sure and store it in the case it comes with to keep it away from unwanted elements.
We recommend replacing the Derma Roller about every 20 uses. As a general rule of thumb, you should change it when the needles start getting dull. This ensures you are getting the most benefits, and safety out of your Derma Roller.
Let your skin be your guide. Those with more sensitive skin will use it less often. If your skin is very sensitive you may only want to use it once per month.
Most clients get great results using the Derma Roller up to once a week. Make sure you use light but firm pressure. Never push to the point of bleeding.
1) Remove waterproof makeup with makeup remover.
2) Wet your face with water.
3) Apply a gentle cleanser to the brush. (Never use exfoliating products with your Sonic Face Brush, they will damage your Brush.)
4) Starting with your forehead, use gentle circular motion to massage each area of your face. Spend about 30 seconds per area.
5) If you have swelling, spend extra time on areas like the under-eyes and neck to improve lymphatic drainage and improve swelling.
6) Remove any cleanser with water.
7) Pat face dry and rinse Sonic Face Brush to clean.
Your Sonic Face Brush can be used 1-2 times per day, depending on skin sensitivity. Use less frequently if you have sensitive skin.
We always recommend following your cleansing routine with a Toner.
Clean the Sonic Brush with warm water and let it dry.
1) Following the Pure Oxygen Plasma or serum, apply 3-4 pumps of the Whipped Oxygen Moisturizing Cream on your fingertips.
2) Use fingers to place dots of cream all over your face.
3) Evenly spread the moisturizer with gentle pressing and tapping movements, without pulling at your skin.
4) Put your hand on your forehead and gently pull upwards to give yourself a lift, then continue working the rest of the cream into your face.
Use up to twice daily or as your skin desires.
Ingredients are: Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Hemp Oil, MSM, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg-100 Stearate, Hyaluronate, Oxygen Plasma, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Castor Communis Seed Oil, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Ivy Helix Extract, Pellitory Officinalis Extract, USP-Mineral Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lactate, UVAPRO Umbilicalis Extract, Cucumber Sativus Fruit Extract, Lecithin, Licorice Root Extract, Elderberry Nigra Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vitamins E, B5, C, Orange Oil, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol
Clean your face and remove any traces of makeup or sunscreen. Use after Toner and before Moisturizer for daytime use. Use after Toner and before Vitamin C Serum or Moisturizer for evening use.
Ingredients are: Water, Perflourcarbon, Perfluoropolymethylisopropyl Ether, Poloxamer, Euxyl PE 9010
(A.M.) On a clean face, or after toner and/or serum, apply 1⁄2 pump to finger tips and apply to the entire face avoiding the neck.
(P.M.) After microneedling, or before moisturizing, apply 1 pump to finger tips and apply to the entire face, avoiding the neck.
Follow with daily Serum or Moisturizer.
*Due to the high concentrate of Vitamin C in this serum, sensitive skin types should start with ¼ pump (smaller than a grain of rice) and gradually work up to a full pump as skin allows. We do not recommend this serum for rosacea or acne prone skin types.
Ingredients are: L-Ascorbic Acid, Liquid Silk, Krisgel, Edelweiss Extract, Calendula, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polysilicone 11, Ethylhexyl Hydroxy Stearate, D-Limonene
Gentle enough to use morning and night, but suggested only for night-time use for mature or dry skin.
1) Wet face with tepid water.
2) Apply a pea size amount of Cream Cleanser to the palm of your hands.
3 ) Cleanse your entire face in gentle circular motions, paying special attention to the nose, chin, eye and forehead areas.
4) Rinse with tepid water thoroughly ideally using ‘100 Times Face Splash Method’.
5) Follow with Balancing Spray Toner.
Ingredients are: Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Allantoin, Acetyl Octopeptide-3, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycol Distearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75, PEG 100-Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol
Ingredients are: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Cyanocobalamin, Disodium EDTA-Copper, Benzalkonium Chloride